Bollywood. I have no Godfather.- Sushant Singh Rajput’s last film



Soon after the news of his death broke on Sunday, there has been a flurry of posts on social media blaming a particular section of Bollywood for pushing him to take this drastic step, with #nepotismkilledsushant trending on top. Once again putting the spotlight on a subject that was brushed under the carpet for long until actor Kangana Ranaut called out filmmaker Karan Johar on his talk show, Koffee With Karan, as the ‘flag-bearer of nepotism’.



“If you don’t watch it, then they’d throw me out of Bollywood. I have no Godfather. I’ve made you (all) my Gods and fathers. Watch it if you want to see me survive in Bollywood”. These words of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput haunt as one scrolls through his Instagram feed and read the many comments where he urged fans to come and watch his films.